Monday, May 30, 2011
Thursday, May 26, 2011
- Coloured card or Foam Sheets
- Hole Punch
- Pattern from here: http://crafts.kaboose.com/img/craft_images/moveable_paper_dinosaur.pdf
- Buttons (one for eye and some for toenails)
- Googly eye
- 4 x split pins
Sunday, May 22, 2011
4. Then cut out some feet, hands and a rectangle body. Place them slightly apart on the page and glue down
5. Between the body and hands/feet glue down pieces of pipecleaner. You can twirl them if you wish.
6. Stick on the 2 stickers for eyes and add some button eyes.
7. Cut a smaller rectangle and place it onto the body of the robot and then glue it down. Add some buttons for the robot components and also glue in place.
8. Finally add some scatter starts to the page so it looks like the robot is standing against a twinkling sky. You can also add other items such as rockets etc :)
|The Girl Robot|
|The Boy Robot|
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mothers day 2011
Pulled apart fake flowers with patty pan centres and glitter added. Icy Pole stick used for stems and leaves were from pulled apart fake flowers.
Another version of description above. Recycled using cut up old box. This enabled the cards to stand on their own.
Slightly different centres. Some foam flower shapes. A stickers, paper letters and hearts.
Photo's are always a great thing to add to any card. So personal.
My daughter finished hers off by writing a greeting inside. Beautiful job guys. xx