Tissue Paper Flowers
Aims and Links
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Foam sheet or paper Dinosaur with movable parts and button toes.
Coloured card or Foam Sheets
Pattern from here:
Buttons (one for eye and some for toenails)
4 x split pins
1. Cut out all the pieces as per pattern and punch holes as per pattern.
2. Match up all the holes and work out where you will put the spikes on the back
3. Glue down the spikes. Glue down the extra button where the eye will go and then glue on the googly eye.
4. Glue on the buttons for toenails.
here the holes line up put in the split pins. (mine were a little long but worked ok).
6. My kids were happy for them to be plain but you could easily use sequins for scales etc to add another dimension.
The boys loved doing the dinosaur roar!!!!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)