(see earlier post "Food colour painting" http://kidslovecraft.blogspot.com/2011/03/crayon-oil-pastels-and-food-colour.html)
What you will need:
- Cardstock / Coloured Card
- White paper
- Food Colour mixed with a little water
- Paint Brushes
- Embelishments / glitter / ribbon etc
- Scissors / ruler
- Put paint all over the paper randomly. Wait to dry and then cut into egg shapes.
- Fold a sheet of coloured paper in half.
- Tear around the edges of another piece of coloured card so that it fits within the dimensions of the front of the card. (use a ruler to use as a tearing guide or use scissors if you wish)
- Add your egg shapes where you wish.
- Stick on your embelishments / glitter / ribbon etc.